Reason #56

I am sitting in the airport waiting to board a flight to Germany. I'm 
headed to Hungary for a much needed mission trip this week. Although we 
are going to minister to others, I know that I'll be the one who is 
ministered to. I've looked forward to this trip for months. To be 
truthful, I have been dreading next week for months, fully expecting to 
spend the week wallowing in self pity and sadness. The Lord knew I 
needed this trip. Just another one of the many ways he has provided for 
me and blessed me in an unexpected, incredible way.

I have been poured into greatly over the past many months and "my cup 
overflows." My prayer is that I would be brave and pour out into the 
lives of others. God has given me a testimony of hope, healing and 
strength and so my prayer is that I can share that life saving hope 
with those I meet in Hungary. How grateful I am that he has allowed me 
this opportunity. Once again, I feel insufficient but I know he equips 
as he calls and I look forward to seeing what he has in store. My heart 
swells again as I'm reminded not only of how much he loves me but how 
great he is. I'm amazed that he chooses to use me, and so honored to be 
a child of such a mighty God. So I pray that others will see him in me 
and desire to know the Creator as I do. How sweet it is to be loved by 
him! 
 
#56-Because he uses me!
 
 "Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and 
praise your father in heaven. - Matthew 5:16

-Brittnye
www.my1000reasons.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts