Reason 61

Today was a day I was hoping to skip. A day that memories wouldn't
exist. My last hurdle. Here is what I learned today.

"The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." (James 5:16)
Today I felt the power of prayer. Today, "the peace that surpasses all
understanding guarded my heart and mind." (Philippians 3:7) Today, I
had no memories. Today, I made memories.

"Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you
today...The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still."
(Exodus 14:13-14) Today, he fought for me. He placed the "shield of
faith which can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one"
(Ephesians 6:16) in front of me and not a one of them struck me.

And today, I felt truth in the words of Job. "The Lord gave and the
Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised." (Job 1:21)

Today is a day that I will remember...but for a new reason. I praise
him for today.

#61 - because of a new memory, one of joy.

"The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people 
with peace." - Psalm 29:11




Comments

Popular Posts